This video featuring some North Korean children playing guitar has had well over 18 million hits, but none of those hits belonged to me, until today that is. I’m a newcomer to this little bit of madness. I hope you haven’t seen it either? It’s great and you’re in for a treat.
They play the guitar excellently considering they’re only about 8 or something like that, I’m not very good at guessing kids ages I’m afraid. But the sad side to this is that the little scamps have probably had to practice until their little fingers bled or be faced with nights without dinner and wrapped knuckles.
That last bit I made up, but the regime over there isn’t exactly forgiving or warm so I’m assuming that to coerce children to develop adult like skills there must be some kind of beating going on.
If you want to read more about Korea here’s some links to some other stuff I’ve done, I’ve got a bit obsessed with Korea for some reason:
- Rare Photos Of North Korea
- More Rare Photos From DPRK
- North Korea’s Architectural Future?
- South Koreans Eating Live Octopus
- Kin Jong Un Has Ex Machine Gunned To Death
- Mobile Phone Embaressment in North & South Korea
- North Korean Propaganda Nails Celebrity Obsession
- South Korean Driving Pupil Flips Car In Seconds
- South Korean Hotel That Looks Like Massive Ship
- North Korean Mass Gymnastics – Defiance & Horror
- Awesome South Korean Artists
- South Korean StarCraft Obsession
Pretty wild huh? I mean, the facial expressions are scary, but when kids smile it’s pretty creepy anyway, it means they’re up to something. Everyone knows that. Kids are only concerned with sweets and violence and any niceties in the mean time are purely staged to achieve one of those two goals.
Well. That’s my theory, feel free to chip in at any point.