The noctilucent cloud is a rare beast, only occurring well after sunset during the summer months. It’s the highest of the visible cloud types, hovering around 80km up, in the mesosphere and it is still a bit of a mystery as to what causes them. I’ve only had the pleasure of seeing them once myself, but on a sunny day, look out to the horizon an hour or so after the sun has gone to bed. You may be in luck.
SEARCH LAZER HORSE
MORE FROM LAZER HORSE
- Clouds Casting 1000 Mile Shadows From Space
- Lazer Horse’s Predictions For 2016
- Euthanasia: What Is It And Where Does It Happen?
- Best Flag In The UNIVERSE: Zheleznogorsk’s Bear Wrestling An Atom
- Things That Look Like Trees That Aren’t Trees
- Nyctosaurus Is The Strangest Creature Ever Found
- Incredible Solar-Powered Furnace In Uzbekistan
- Awesome Photos From Russia With Love – Part T
- Berndnaut Smilde’s Lovely Indoor Micro Clouds